Do you have experience leading a front-end team involved in building web and mobile applications? I am working with a growing Global Fund Manager in Dublin City Centre and my client is significantly expanding their Dublin operation, so this is an exciting time to be joining the team!
What You’ll Love
We are working with a highly reputable, global asset manager who has and are continuing to grow its Dublin presence. Our client has an excellent reputation and is truly dynamic while in the financial services space. This job will suit someone who wants to be involved in a great story and you can enjoy:
- Excellent salary and comprehensive benefits package in a great city center location
- Highly regarded culture with a strong emphasis on work-life balance
- Excellent career trajectory
A Global Asset Management Firm that has and is continuing to invest in Dublin as a strategic location for its future growth. They are a company that drives a positive culture and encourage continuous improvement for both its employees and the business.
The Senior Application Development Technical Lead (Mobile) Role is For You if You Have:
- A number of years of experience working as a Mobile App Dev or Lead
- Experience with mobile application architecture and setting code delivery standards
- Experience with NodeJS and Restful API
- Experience with Agile
Why Should You Apply?
Aside from interesting work and great opportunities, this is an established fund manager committed to growing its Dublin operation with solid plans for hybrid working
Interested, what happens next?
- Send us your CV highlighting your relevant experience
- Two / three rounds of interview