Do you have experience working in a data management role? We have a great opportunity to join a growing fund manager on an initial fixed term contract!
What You’ll Love
We are working with a highly reputable, global asset manager who have and are continuing to grow their Dublin presence. Our client has an excellent reputation and while in the financial services space is truly dynamic. This job will really suit someone who wants to be involved in a great story and you can enjoy:
- Excellent salary and comprehensive benefits package
- An exciting role where you will see the positive impact of your work
- Highly regarded culture with a strong emphasis on work life balance
A Global Asset Management Firm who have and are continuing to invest in Dublin as a strategic location in its future growth. They are a company who drives a positive culture and encourage continuous improvement for both their employees and the business.
Working as a senior analyst within the data management team you will be responsible for working on the testing and implementation of a new data management platform. You will also be responsible for operational functions. Day to day your role will involve:
- Testing the new data platform and working with technology teams to resolve any issues with the system
- Developing a strong knowledge of the data flow and architecture within the business to be able to identify areas for process improvement
- Reviewing data quality issues, investigating any discrepancies, and implementing a resolution and acting as a subject matter expert within the business on any data related issues
The Senior Analyst, Data Management Role is For You if:
- You have experience working in a similar data management role ideally within the funds industry, but the wider financial services industry will be considered
- Strong knowledge of different financial instruments
- On the technical side, be comfortable working with data sets using SQL and Python
Why Should You Apply?
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic team in a growing organisation where you will have the chance to make your mark and build a strong career
Interested, what happens next?
- Send us on you CV highlighting your relevant experience
- A minimum of two rounds of interviews conducted remotely due to Covid-19