Security and Threat Consultant
Are you an experienced Security and Threat Consultant interested in joining a global financial services firm who take a start-up like approach to their business? This role will give you the opportunity to work on a wide range of projects that are key to driving business improvement.
What You’ll Love
Our fund management client has a reputation for a positive and progressive IT environment as well as:
- A reputation for being an employer of choice in financial services here and abroad
- An open and receptive culture which sees change as a positive
- The opportunity to progress quickly as they are rapidly growing
A Global Asset Management Firm who have and are continuing to invest in Dublin as a strategic location in its future growth. They are a company who drives a positive culture and flexibility and encourage continuous improvement for both their employees and the business.
You will work as part of a global Cyber and Information Security IT team who are responsible for development and support of business applications across various functions. The Cyber and Info Sec team is made up of a number of functions including CDO, ISO, Application Security, etc.
The successful candidate for this role will be very experienced in security operations with a strong ability to implement detection capabilities on a global level. On a daily basis your role will consist of:
- Developing complex search capabilities that will have the capability to detect various threat activities to the business
- Ongoing research of new and existing attack techniques
- Working closely with the security engineers to improve the SOC
The Security and Threat Consultant Role is For You if you have:
- Frontline security operations experience
- Automation scripting experience i.e. Java, Python, C++ etc
- Strong knowledge of modern security attacks
- Cloud experience
- Experience in SOC or Incident Response
- Strong knowledge of protocols including: HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, SQL and networking architecture
- Knowledge of using analytical tools
- Certification would be ideal i.e. Security+, Network+, GCIA, GCIH, GCFA, GMON, etc
This role is a chance to work with an incredible company and make a true impact to this great organisation.
Interested, What happens next?
- Send us on you CV highlighting your relevant experience
- There will be a minimum of two rounds of interviews
Only candidates with a stamp 4 visa minimum will be considered