Opportunity to join an experienced research function of a sizable fund manager with a very strong presence in Dublin.
What You’ll Love
Reporting directly to the Head of Research, you will be involved in all aspects of the investment process from sourcing opportunities to investment and ongoing management.
A leading investment manager with growing AUM.
Working closely with the Head of Research, as part of a wider research function, this is a broad role covering:
- Sourcing investment opportunities across alternative investment managers
- Screening and due diligence of managers – qualitative and quantitative
- Monitoring manager performance through meetings and calls
- Contributing to the overall success and growth of the firm
- Participating in Investment Committee meetings
The Research Analyst – Investment Manager Role is For You if you have:
- A minimum of three years’ experience in a market facing role – ideally with a specific focus on alternative investment managers
- Achieved a strong primary degree, ideally masters, in a quantitative discipline from a top tier university with an excellent track record
- Strong knowledge of risk and portfolio management
Why Should You Apply?
This role offers progression and a learning environment in a superb culture. A competitive salary (depending on experience) plus strong bonus and benefits also on offer..
Interested, what happens next?
- Send on your CV including your experience a related area
- There will be a minimum of two rounds of interview (face to face, Dublin City Centre), first to be a detailed interview with Top Tier Recruitment