This is an exciting venture to join a Global Fund Manager who is continuing to grow its Dublin operation and creates significant opportunities for those looking to grow their careers in an international company.
What You’ll Love
If you are an innovative and dynamic individual who is looking to grow your career in an international company, then this might be an interesting role for you and enjoy the following:
- Excellent and comprehensive benefits package in a great city centre location
- Flexible hybrid working model
- Excellent career trajectory
Our client is a global fund manager specialising in the global alternative investments industry. They are service oriented and technology intensive providing comprehensive services and software that include operations outsourcing, custom development and technology for global investment managers.
We are looking for a talented and motivated addition to the team and as a Regulatory Reporting Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing the team and ensure that daily productivity targets are met.
- Identify operational gaps and suggest process improvement projects to improve day to day operations.
- Work closely with the internal legal team to ensure compliance and other future regulatory changes are clear.
The Regulatory Reporting Manager Role is For You if you have:
- Strong experience working in a regulatory reporting role, ideally within a fund manager but the wider financial services will also be considered
- Excellent working knowledge of PRIIPs, KIIDs, Solvency II, MiFID II, MMFR and SFDR reporting
- Experience of effectively leading teams through operational and technology change initiatives whilst maintaining operational service standards
Why Should You Apply?
We are working with a great employer with an established, strong, and expanding presence in Dublin. They offer a great culture, work/life balance, progression opportunities and much more.
Interested, what happens next?
- Send us your CV highlighting your relevant experience based on the information provided.
- A minimum of two rounds of interview conducted remotely