This is an exciting venture to join a Global Fund Manager who is continuing to grow its Dublin operation and creates significant opportunities for those looking to grow their careers in an international company.
What You’ll Love
If you are an innovative and dynamic individual who is looking to grow your career in an international company, then this might be an interesting role for you and enjoy the following:
- Excellent and comprehensive benefits package in a great city centre location
- Flexible hybrid working model
- Excellent career trajectory
Our client is a global fund manager specialising in the global alternative investments industry. They are service oriented and technology intensive providing comprehensive services and software that include operations outsourcing, custom development and technology for global investment managers.
We are looking for a talented and motivated addition to the team and as a Regulatory Reporting Assistant Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing the team, reviewing daily regulatory submissions across EMEA and APAC
- Preparing and reviewing disclosures
- Completing research and analysis of upcoming regulations to asses the impact to the wider business
The Regulatory Reporting Manager Role is For You if you have:
- Strong experience working in a regulatory reporting role OR middle office role
- An excellent understanding of derivative products such as CFD, IRS and CDS
- On the softer side you will need to be able to work to strict deadlines, have excellent communications skills and have a strong attention to detail
Why Should You Apply?
We are working with a great employer with an established, strong, and expanding presence in Dublin. They offer a great culture, work/life balance, progression opportunities and much more.
Interested, what happens next?
- Send us your CV highlighting your relevant experience based on the information provided.
- A minimum of two rounds of interview conducted remotely