Are you working in regulatory reporting and looking for something a little bit different? This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing RegTech firm in an interesting and diverse role!
What You’ll Love
Our client, an award winning RegTech firm, have continually improved their technology to be able to deliver the best solutions to their clients. They are looking to hire a Regulatory Reporting Analyst to join their expanding team. In return you will enjoy;
- Competitive salary and excellent benefit package
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- A great culture, with a hybrid working model of only 1 day a week in the office!
This company is a leading provider of multi-jurisdictional regulatory reporting SaaS solutions to the financial services industry. They are a global firm with offices based in Ireland, London, New York and are currently opening an office in Paris.
Working as part of the regulatory reporting team you will be responsible for:
- Monitoring ongoing regulatory changes and developing relevant documentation to support clients needs
- Preparing and reviewing regulatory reports including AIFMD, Form PF, MiFID II and CPO-PQR
- Onboarding new clients onto the platform, assisting with training and dealing with any client queries
The Regulatory Reporting Analyst is For You if You Have:
- Previous experience working in a regulatory reporting role, ideally within a fund manager or the wider financial services
- A strong knowledge of fund accounting and OTC or listed derivatives would be desirable but not essential
- On the softer side, excellent communication skills, a strong attention to detail and the ability to work to tight deadlines
Why Should You Apply?
An great firm with an excellent culture, along with an interesting and diverse role – what more could you want?
Interested, what happens next?
- Send us on you CV highlighting your relevant experience
- A minimum of two rounds of interview