Looking for a move out of Financial services? Our client has an exciting opportunity for an experienced regulatory reporting analyst to join an innovative and award winning global RegTech firm.
What You’ll Love
We are working with a highly reputable, award winning RegTech firm who are rapidly expanding their office based just outside Dublin. With a great location that is easily accessible, you will have the chance to be part of a great story and will enjoy:
- Competitive salary and excellent benefit package
- Excellent Career progression opportunities
- Great culture & a low politics environment
This company is a leading provider of multi-jurisdictional regulatory reporting SaaS solutions to the financial services industry. They are a global firm with offices based in Ireland, London, New York and are currently opening an office in Paris.
Based within the customer success team you will be responsible for supporting clients with their regulatory reporting needs. At a high level your role will consist of:
- Preparing and reviewing global regulatory reports including AIFMD, MiFID II and Form PF
- Onboarding new clients and mapping their regulatory requirements
- Monitoring changes to existing and new regulatory requirements and reporting these to clients
The Regulatory Reporting Analyst Role is For You if You
- Have a minimum of three years’ experience working in a regulatory reporting role within Funds or the wider financial services industry
- Have knowledge of fund accounting across multiple asset classes
- Have previous experience working with UCIT funds and an understanding of OTC derivatives or listed derivatives
Why Should You Apply?
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team in an innovative and ambitious global organisation, with a chance to build a strong career.
Interested, what happens next?
- Send us on you CV highlighting your relevant experience
- We expect at least two rounds of interviews