Our client has a great opportunity to join an established publishing team within a global fund manager who are continuing to expand their Dublin presence.
What You’ll Love
We are working with a highly reputable, global asset manager who have and are continuing to grow their Dublin presence. Our client has an excellent reputation and while in the financial services space is truly dynamic. This job will really suit someone who wants to be involved in a great story and you can enjoy:
- Excellent and comprehensive benefits package in a great city centre location
- Highly regarded culture with a strong emphasis on work life balance
- Excellent career trajectory
A Global Asset Management Firm who have and are continuing to invest in Dublin as a strategic location in its future growth. They are a company who drives a positive culture and encourage continuous improvement for both their employees and the business.
Working as part of a global team you will be responsible for the production and design of a variety of reports. At a high level your role will consist of:
- The daily production, administration and project management for a portfolio of reports (KIIDS, Fact Sheets etc)
- Dealing with the development, implementation and documentation of any new product releases
- Co-ordinating client notifications with both Dublin based and offshore teams
- Dealing with approved external parties for translation and printing
- Proactively identify any opportunities for process improvement
The Publishing Analyst Role is For You if
- You have experience working in an operational or reporting role within the financial service industry
- You have a proven ability to prioritise a heavy workload and work to strict deadlines
- You are confident in dealing with senior stakeholders and clients
Why Should You Apply?
This is an exciting opportunity to move into a fund manager where you will work on dynamic and bespoke projects.
Interested, what happens next?
- Send us on you CV highlighting your relevant experience
- A minimum of two rounds of interviews