Do you want to be part of a massively growing, global firm based in the heart of Dublin city centre? Are you an experienced Project Manager who has worked within Financial Services looking for a new opportunity?
What You’ll Love
We are working with a highly reputable, global asset manager who have and are continuing to grow their Dublin presence. Our client has an excellent reputation and while in the financial services space is truly dynamic. This job will really suit someone who wants to be involved in a great story and you can enjoy:
- Excellent and comprehensive benefits package in a great city centre location
- An exciting role where you will see the positive impact of your work
- Highly regarded culture with a strong emphasis on work life balance
- Excellent career trajectory
A Global Asset Management Firm who have and are continuing to invest in Dublin as a strategic location in its future growth. They are a company who drives a positive culture and encourage continuous improvement for both their employees and the business.
Working within the Global Business Operations Group you will be supporting business and operational change projects enabled through technology. You will work across various departments including fund accounting, asset servicing, data management and operations implementing new technology as well as updating existing technology.
On a day to day basis your role will consist of
• End to End project management from planning and budgeting through to implementation and any post-delivery matters
• Dealing with stakeholders, keeping them updated on project timelines and ensuring that finished project meets their requirements
• Assessing project risks and putting controls in place to manage these
The Project Manager Role is For You if
• Have strong project management experience within asset management, fund services or the broader financial services industry
• Have the ability to understand business group needs and communicate these with technology teams
• Have an analytical mind set
Why Should You Apply?
This is an opportunity to join a dynamic team within a global organisation, based out of Dublin with the chance of making your mark and building a strong career.
Interested, what happens next?
• Send us on you CV highlighting your Project Management and Financial Services / Asset Management experience
• Two rounds of face-to-face interviews