Project Manager, Fund Implementation – Fund Manager, 12 Month FTC Do you have experience working with fund launches, closures and mergers? Do you thrive on a busy yet rewarding role? This is a great opportunity to join a global fund manager in a diverse role offered initially as a 12 month fixed term contract!
What You’ll Love
Working as part of a large implementation team you will have the opportunity to lead large complex projects. Along with a diverse role, you will enjoy:
- Excellent salary with a comprehensive benefits package
- A great company culture with a low politics environment
- Strong focus on a work life balance with a hybrid working policy
We are working with a leading asset manager who have a strong and established presence in Ireland, with plans to continue to grow. As an employer of choice, this asset manager has a large front office, technology, implementation and operations team based in Dublin, which offers great career progression within the business.
Working as an integral part of the Implementation team you will work on large complex projects. Your day to day will consist of:
- Managing fund launches, closures and mergers to support new product features
- Working closely with all internal teams such as compliance, legal and operations to ensure that all projects are complaint, completed in line with deadlines and mitigating risk
- Supporting the development of new products by working closely with design and product research teams
The Project Manager, Fund Implementation Role is For You if You Have
- Previous experience in a similar fund implementation role, including exposure to fund launches, closures and mergers in a fund manager or fund services provider
- Experience leading large complex projects, with the ability to engage multiple internal and external teams to work cohesively
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence senior stakeholders and operational teams to ensure deadlines are met
Why Should You Apply?
This is an opportunity to move into a diverse role where you will gain broad exposure to large scale fund launches, closures and mergers. Joining a dynamic team in a global fund manager with an excellent work life balance, what more could you want?!
Interested, what happens next?
- Send us on you CV highlighting your relevant experience
- A minimum of two rounds of interviews