Looking to progress your career in project management? Our client have a unique and exciting opportunity to join their growing Dublin team, where you will have the chance to take ownership of projects and make your mark.
What You’ll Love
We are working with a highly reputable, global asset manager who have and are continuing to grow their Dublin presence. Our client has an excellent reputation and while in the financial services space is truly dynamic. This job will really suit someone who wants to be involved in a great story and you can enjoy:
- Excellent and comprehensive benefits package in a great city centre location
- An exciting role where you will see the positive impact of your work
- Highly regarded culture with a strong emphasis on work life balance
- Excellent career trajectory
A Global Asset Management Firm who have and are continuing to invest in Dublin as a strategic location in its future growth. They are a company who drives a positive culture and encourage continuous improvement for both their employees and the business.
Based within the data services department you will be responsible for the end to end management of exciting and dynamic projects, including testing and post implementation. Day to day your role will consist of;
- Tracking project demands in relation to resource allocation and budgets
- Generating progress and financial reports and presenting to senior stakeholders
- Dealing with clients to manage expectations in relation to delivery of the projects
- Process analysis and identifying where improvements can be made
The Project Manager Role is For You If
- You have experience with project management / programme management
- You have experience with data projects would be beneficial
- You are Proficient in MS Excel and a working knowledge of tools such as clarity, SharePoint, workday and Directa
- You are confident in dealing with senior stakeholders
Why Should You Apply?
This is an opportunity to join a really dynamic team within a global organisation, based out of Dublin with the chance of making your mark and building a promising career within a growing operation.
Interested, what happens next?
- Send us on you CV highlighting your relevant experience
- Two rounds of interviews