Product Manager - Insights This is an opportunity to join a hugely exciting and highly funded Fintech Startup in Dublin. They are growing at a very fast pace and are actively growing their team. They are by far one of the most attractive companies so do not miss out on this opportunity. This is an opportunity to join them as an Insights Product Manager
What You’ll Love
Working on some really exciting projects on a hands-on technical PM and strategic capacity which will service their clients in achieving the best possible outcomes for them in terms of insights and data science
Our client has recently raised huge capital and are a tier one Startup and have had huge growth since their launch earlier this year. They are growing at a huge rate comparable to many of the unicorns out there
With responsibility for the product strategy of the insights i.e. Finance, Marketing etc, you will take charge of the following:
- Being an expert in Data Science and Insights within the company. You will also work closely with the analytics team on the customer goals and also around risk mitigation
- Implementing and maintaining a Product Insights Roadmap which will include the value to the business, cost, etc
- Being a very experienced PM with exceptional attention to detail
The Insights Product Manager role is For You if:
- You have a demonstrable numerate ability and degree and ideally a relevant certification i.e. Scrum, SAFe, etc
- Being able to succinctly articulate your roadmap to senior business people
- You have excellent expertise in a Product function for 7+ years’ and ideally in a B2B or SaaS environment
- You have excellent attention to detail, strong communication skills and are very detail orientated
Why Should You Apply?
This is a key hire for our client who will be giving you the opportunity to shine in a high-profile role that reaches all areas of the business.
Interested, what happens next?
- Send us on you CV highlighting your relevant experience
- A minimum of two rounds of interviews which will be completed remotely