Working directly with the CEO of a successful and growing Irish FinTech, you will play a key role supporting the leadership team to develop and enhance an existing product range with a specific focus on Risk & Regulation.
What You’ll Love
This company is known as having an inclusive and collaborative environment. You will be given responsibility and will take ownership over your area so can see the results of your work in a meaningful way.
A growing Irish FinTech with a Global client base across financial services. Headquartered in Ireland, they have and are growing offices in EMEA, Asia and the UK and are committed to a flexible hybrid model.
Working directly with the CEO, your scope will include research, designing and delivering on all production activities. This will include:
- Working with all functions to develop, build and market the product while owning strategy
- Contributing to revenue through developing new features and tools
- Own product governance framework including pipeline, delivery, milestones, etc.
- Evaluate trade-offs, estimates, scope change etc.
- Work collaboratively as part of a great team to contribute to overall business goals
The Product Manager – FinTech Role is For You if you have:
- Strong experience in product management and related areas of Risk & Regulation - particularly within the broad Funds world
- Excellent domain knowledge in financial products and instruments – derivatives being key
- A desire to work at a senior level within a growing and collaborative FinTech
Why Should You Apply?
Any number of reasons but key are – having a seat at the table, working directly with the CEO and taking real ownership over product development and delivery.
Interested, what happens next?
- Send us on you CV highlighting your relevant experience in financial services and specifically derivative, risk & regulation knowledge
- A minimum of two rounds of interviews which will be completed remotely