Process / Automation Developer
Are you an experienced Process / Automation Developer interested in joining a global financial services firm who take a start-up like approach to their business? This role will be part of the Scrum team with process analysts, SME’s who address simplified and optimised processes.
What You’ll Love
Our fund management client has a reputation for a positive and progressive IT environment as well as:
- A reputation for being an employer of choice in financial services here and abroad
- An open and receptive culture which sees change as a positive
- The opportunity to progress quickly as they are rapidly growing
A Global Asset Management Firm who have and are continuing to invest in Dublin as a strategic location in its future growth. They are a company who drives a positive culture and encourage continuous improvement for both their employees and the business.
Working as part of a team, you will ensure simplified and optimised processes are delivered and maintained. In addition, you will be responsible for both development and testing as follows:
- Possessing good knowledge of automation tools like Blue Prism
- Supporting the analysis and build of processes
- Carrying out change impact assessments
- Performing unit and process testing liaising with your team to gather business input as required
- Testing of automated processes in advance of their release into production
The Process / Automation Developer Role is For You if you have experience with:
- Blue prism and Appian (Developer level cert is desirable or working towards the certification)
- Testing software and business process modelling and reengineering
- A similar role
Why Should You Apply?
This role is a chance to work with an incredible company and make a true impact to this great organisation.
Interested, What happens next?
- Send us on you CV highlighting your relevant experience
- There will be a minimum of two rounds of interviews