Performance, Senior Analyst - Fund Manager
Are working in fund accounting or audit role and looking for something new? We have a great opportunity to join a growing fund manager where you will have the chance to build a strong career.
What You’ll Love
We are working with a highly reputable, global fund manager who have and are continuing to grow their Dublin presence. Our client has an excellent reputation and while in the financial services space is truly dynamic. This job will really suit someone who wants to be involved in a great story and you can enjoy:
- Excellent salary and comprehensive benefits package
- An exciting role where you will see the positive impact of your work
- Highly regarded culture with a strong emphasis on work life balance
A Global Fund Management Firm who have and are continuing to invest in Dublin as a strategic location in its future growth. They are a company who drives a positive culture and encourage continuous improvement for both their employees and the business.
Working as a senior analyst within the team you will be responsible for:
- Providing support on attribution and risk analysis such as fund reports, investment risk oversight, liquidity reporting and other support needed within the investment team
- Doing performance calculations across all asset classes for advisory portfolios
- Supporting the technology roll out to ensure that business needs are met
The Performance, Senior Analyst Oversight Role is For You if:
- A Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role within funds or financial services
- Strong numerical/analytical skills and comfortable working with Excel
- VBA and SQL experience is a plus but not required
Why Should You Apply?
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic team in a growing organisation where you will have the chance to make your mark and build a strong career.
Interested, what happens next?
- Send us on you CV highlighting your relevant experience
- A minimum of two rounds of interviews conducted remotely due to Covid-19