My client, a Global Asset Manager with significantly expanding operations in Dublin, is recruiting for a Performance Analyst to join their Investment Statistics team.
What You’ll Love:
As a key member of the institutional team, this role will give you the opportunity to showcase your skills to key stakeholders at all levels and develop your knowledge further. Also, on offer is:
- Excellent and comprehensive benefits package
- City centre location, close to a Dart & commuter bus terminal
- Highly regarded culture with a strong emphasis on work life balance
This is a Global Fund Manager with a strong and established Dublin presence. It is currently expanding that presence and investing in the Dublin office as a strategic location in its future growth.
As part of the larger Investment Statistics team, you will be responsible for:
- Calculating and validating performance and benchmark returns
- Develop attribution reports
- Calculating and validating risk stats
- Supporting investment, sales and marketing teams
- Responding to ad-hoc queries as required
This Role is For You if:
- You must be degree qualified with a minimum of three years’ experience directly related to a performance or risk statistics role within Asset Management.
- CIPM / CFA level one qualified candidates will be considered with a five years’ experience.
- Knowledge of Morningstar, Factset, Datastream and Bloomberg would be a bonus.
Why Should You Apply?
This is an opportunity to join an existing team within a global organisation that has a strong presence in Dublin. The chance of making your mark and building a promising career within a growing operation with a strong salary package and excellent working culture.
Interested, what happens next?
- Hit apply and send us your CV highlighting your relevant experience
- Our client is hoping to interview quickly and there will be a minimum of two rounds