Part Time, Legal & Compliance Manager – Crypto Custody
Part time roles don’t come around too often, neither do roles in an exciting, early stage Crypto Custody business with exciting growth plans. Fully remote also!
What You’ll Love
You will be able to contribute in a meaningful way to the development of the firm’s compliance & legal strategy thus contributing to it’s growth and expansion. This is a cutting edge compliance and legal role in an exciting and dynamic environment.
Our client are a well backed crypto currency services firm embarking on exciting growth.
Based in Dublin, working fully remotely initially, your role will be critical to our growth and success and will encompass:
- Managing Irish VASP requirements (registration, maintenance) with outside counsel and CBI
- Conducting Client Onboarding - KYC, DD and CDD (with support from databases and outside service providers)
- Managing legal issues in Ireland in conjunction with outside counsel and coordinating outside counsel requirements in other jurisdictions
- Building out compliance policies and procedures
- Responsibility over compliance monitoring
- Identification, logging and where necessary reporting suspicious activity
- Overseeing onboarding of service providers such as OTC brokers, stablecoin issuers, MSB’s
- Contributing to other ad hoc activities as required
The Part Time, Legal & Compliance Manager role is For You if you have:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in compliance, risk or legal
- Experience working in or advising clients in the Crypto space (or a demonstrable interest in working in the area)
- An ability to work across strategic initiatives as well as managing day to day requirements
- Comfort working in a fast paced environment within a fast moving industry
- Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team
Why Should You Apply?
You want to work in Crypto and be keen to develop and learn in a fast paced environment.
This role is being offered on a Part Time (c. 4 days) basis and on an initial 6 month contract basis. There is flexibility available and will be fully remote initially.
Interested, what happens next?
- Send us on you CV highlighting your relevant experience
- A minimum of two rounds of interviews which will be completed remotely