Excellent opportunity to join the finance function a leading boutique Financial Services firm in a broad financial accounting role.
What You’ll Love
This is a broad role covering management and statutory functions, group consolidation and ad hoc projects. Our client are open to a 3.5-4 day week with on day from home after an initial settling in period.
A boutique, established, financial services firm based in Dublin City Centre.
Working closely with the CFO, to cover maternity leave, you will be involved in:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Regulatory reporting for CBI
- Quarterly group consolidation
- CT & VAT Reporting
- Ad hoc analysis as required
The Part-Time Financial Accountant (Contract) Role is For You if you have:
- A professional accounting qualification (ACA / ACCA) with a minimum of two years’ PQE
- Strong communication skills and a high degree of accuracy
- Ideally, an understanding of the financial services sector
Why Should You Apply?
This role offers a challenge and flexibility combined with a super working environment.
Interested, what happens next?
- Send on your CV including your experience a related area
- There will be a minimum of two rounds of interview, first to be a detailed interview with Top Tier Recruitment