Paralegal, Fund Manager – 9 Month FTC
Excellent role with a growing firm in Dublin. This is a key part of their legal function with the regional Product team where you will work on interesting projects and have the opportunity to develop.
What You’ll Love
This is a well resourced, highly desirable employer. They have excellent work life balance, a very positive culture and a well regarded reputation within the Dublin market with a commitment to growing their presence here.
This is a global fund manager with a strong and established Dublin presence. It is currently expanding that presence and investing in the Dublin office as a strategic location in its future growth.
Working to assist Legal Counsel within the Product team, you will be involved in:
- Drafting Legal documents and agreements
- Researching new laws and regulations
- Preparing required docs and information for regulatory submissions
- Working on new products and initiatives across EMEA
- Assisting with cross boarder registrations regionally
The Paralegal Role is For You if You Have:
You have experience working in a paralegal, legal assistant or legal executive role in either an in house or external capacity. Ideally, you will have experience working within funds or broader financial services but you must be proactive, willing to learn and work very well as part of a team.
Why Should You Apply?
This is a growing business in Ireland that is well resourced and sets its people up for success. You will have scope to learn and develop through working on interesting projects on a regional basis.
Interested, what happens next?
- Send us your CV highlighting your relevant experience
- We expect at least two rounds of interview for this role which will be conducted remotely due to Covid-19