Opportunities in Publishing – Contract positions
Our client, have a number of publishing opportunities available as part of an expansion of their Dublin based team. If you have experience working in any aspect of publishing and are looking for a new role, this could be the role for you!
What You’ll Love
We are working with a highly reputable, global asset manager who have and are continuing to grow their Dublin presence. Our client has an excellent reputation and offers a truly dynamic environment. This job will really suit someone who wants to be involved in a great story and you can enjoy:
- Strong salary and excellent benefits
- Excellent culture and a low politics environment
- City Centre Location with a hybrid model post - Covid
A Global Asset Management Firm who have, and are continuing to invest in Dublin as a strategic location in its future growth. They are a company who drives a positive culture and encourage continuous improvement for both their employees and the business.
We have a variety of roles at senior analyst level where you will be responsible for:
- Producing, reviewing, and auditing various pension scheme literature, reports and marketing materials
- Producing reporting in relation to audits and quality control activities
- Quality checking and auditing fund fact sheets and various other literature
The Opportunities in Publishing are For You if You Have:
- A Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role within funds or the wider financial services
- Strong technical skills, with a good knowledge of Adobe creative suite, specifically InDesign and confident suing excel
- Being based within a fast-paced team you will need excellent time management and prioritisation skills to ensure that conflicting deadlines are met
Why Should You Apply?
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic team, where you will get the chance to work on a diverse range of projects and really make your mark.
Interested, what happens next?
- Send us on you CV highlighting your relevant experience
- Two rounds of interviews conducted remotely due to covid – 19