Excellent role with a boutique financial advisory firm for an operations executive with strong attention to detail and client focus.
What You’ll Love
We are working with a highly reputable advisory firm who have an established advisory firm based in Dublin 2. Our client has an excellent reputation and while in the financial services space is truly dynamic. This job will really suit someone who wants to be involved in a great story and you can enjoy:
- A broad role - client onboarding, marketing, client queries, etc.
- An opportunity to have input in developing and enhancing processes
- Interesting work within a very collaborative environment
A leading financial services advisory firm - They are a company who drives a positive culture and encourage continuous improvement for both their employees and the business
Working with the operations manager, you will support a number of advisors and the director of the Dublin office. On a day to day basis you will be responsible for:
- Working with clients to answer various queries
- Onboarding new clients including AML and KYC documents
- Working with custodians and other third parties to manage the transfer of assets
- Reporting for clients and senior management
- Involvement in marketing efforts (events, email marketing, etc.)
The Operations Executive Role is For You if You Have:
- A minimum of two years’ experience in an administration / operations / client services role within financial services
- The ability to effectively communicate (written and oral) with both clients, internal and external partners at various levels
- Strong organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise with a focus on quality
Why Should You Apply?
This is a great company with a super culture and very low turnover. Salary c. 40-45K is on offer with bonus and pension contributions. Hybrid Arrangement - 4 days in office (8:30-5:30) 1 day remote with some flexibility if needed. Office is centrally located in Dublin 2 close to Luas, Dart and Busses.
Interested, what happens next?
- Send us on you CV highlighting your relevant experience
- Two rounds of interviews, at least one conducted in person