Operational Risk Manager – Fund Manager
This is a 2nd line role responsible for risk oversight for a number of entities based in Ireland across a number of functional areas working closely with group risk and FLOD.
What You’ll Love
You will work closely with the CRO and will have a number of internal stakeholders across senior management in Dublin as well as being part of a wider, regional risk team.
This is a fund management firm with significant substance in Dublin (rather than purely oversight) and a positive risk culture. They have a reputation as an excellent employer and will continue to support remote working following Covid.
This is a broad role with multiple stakeholders which will involve:
- Oversight and assessment of the implementation of the risk framework locally
- Work closely with other regional locations to ensure a global view on risk is maintained
- Work closely with senior management and heads of functions to champion risk and build constructive relationships across the business
- Provide key input from a risk perspective at various internal forums
- Support the continuous development of a positive risk culture across the business
The Operational Risk Manager Role is For You if you:
- Have strong experience in Operational Risk / Financial Risk in a regulated financial services environment – ideally within the funds industry
- Are an excellent communicator and are comfortable working at senior levels
- Want to join a growing business with real substance in Ireland
Why Should You Apply?
Aside from a highly competitive package, this is a role that will provide a great balance of support and challenge for someone who wants to take the next step in their career.
Interested, what happens next?
- Send us on you CV highlighting your relevant experience in
- A minimum of two rounds of interviews which will be completed remotely