Operating Model Design, Manager – Fund Manager
Do you have experience developing and implementing Target Operating models and looking for a new challenge? Experience working in funds? Then this is the role for you!
What You’ll Love
Working as part of the Operating Model Design team (OMD) you will act as a senior member of their team to support strategically to achieve the Department’s objectives.
This is a global fund manager with a strong and established Dublin presence. It is currently expanding that presence and investing in the Dublin office as a strategic location in its future growth
Working as part of a global team you will be responsible for
- Supporting both simple and complex pieces of design
- Providing support for development of standard tools and techniques for the team
- Scope, plan and lead the development of target operating models
- Conducting analysis on current state operating models and the challenges associated with this
The Operating Model Design, Manager Role is For You if you have:
- Previous experience of target operating models
- Experience of conducting detailed business analysis
- A good knowledge of the asset management industry
- Ability to analyse complex problems and give clear recommendations on how to fix or improve these problems
Why Should You Apply?
This role is an opportunity to work with a business that is committed to developing and supporting best in class operations globally
Interested, what happens next?
- Send us on you CV highlighting your relevant experience, particularly with Target Operating Models
- A minimum of two rounds of interviews which will be completed remotely