Middle Office, Settlements – Day Rate Contract – Immediate Start! Coming to the end of a contract? Looking for a change? We have a great opportunity to join a global fund manager on an initial contract basis.
What You’ll Love
We are working with a highly reputable, global asset manager who have and are continuing to grow their Dublin presence. Our client has an excellent reputation and while in the financial services space is truly dynamic. This job will really suit someone who wants to be involved in a great story and you can enjoy:
- Strong salary and excellent benefits
- Excellent culture with a no politics environment
- Great opportunity to gain exposure in a growing fund manager
This is a global Asset Management Firm who have a strong and established presence in Dublin. The Dublin team is consistently growing, and the company continues to invest in the office as a strategic location in its future growth.
Working within the Equity and Fixed Income team you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring all trades are pre-matched and captured in line with strict deadlines, whilst investigating any unmatched trades
- Investigating cash and stock breaks ensuring that any issues are investigated and resolved in a timely manner
- Liaising with brokers, custodians, and trading desks on a daily basis to resolve any issues
The Middle Office, Settlements Role is For You if You Have:
- A Minimum of one years’ experience in a post trade role
- A strong understanding of the full trade lifecycle
- Strong communication skills and a passion for continuous development
Why Should You Apply?
This is an opportunity gain to join a dynamic team within a growing global organisation
Interested, what happens next?
- Send us on you CV highlighting your relevant experience
- Two rounds of interviews conducted remotely due to Covid – 19