Middle Office, Settlements
Are you currently working in a settlement’s role, looking for the next step in your career? We have a great opportunity to join a growing global fund manager where you will have the chance to make your mark and develop a strong career
What You’ll Love
We are working with a highly reputable, global asset manager who have and are continuing to grow their Dublin presence. Our client has an excellent reputation and while in the financial services space is truly dynamic. This job will really suit someone who wants to be involved in a great story and you can enjoy:
- Excellent city centre location
- Strong salary and excellent benefits
- Excellent career trajectory
This is a global Asset Management Firm who have a strong and established presence in Dublin. The Dublin team is consistently growing, and the company continues to invest in the office as a strategic location in its future growth.
Working within the Equity and Fixed Income team you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring all trades are pre-matched and captured in line with strict deadlines, whilst investigating any unmatched trades
- Investigating cash and stock breaks ensuring that any issues are investigated and resolved in a timely manner
- Liaising with brokers, custodians, and trading desks on a daily basis to resolve any issues
The Middle Office, Settlements Role is For You if You Have:
- A Minimum of three years’ experience in a similar role, with a strong knowledge of processing securities
- A strong understanding of the full trade lifecycle with an awareness of the connection to asset servicing and NAV production
- Strong communication skills and a passion for continuous development
Why Should You Apply?
This is an opportunity to join a dynamic team within a global organisation, based out of Dublin with the chance of making your mark and building a strong career
Interested, what happens next?
- Send us on you CV highlighting your relevant experience
- Two rounds of interviews conducted remotely due to Covid – 19