Middle Office Senior Analyst, Settlements – 6 Month FTC
Are you working in a settlements role and looking to progress your career? We have a great opportunity to join a global fund manager in a broad role initially offered as a 6 month FTC.
What You’ll Love
If you are an innovative and dynamic individual who thrive in a collegial and pioneering environment, then this might be an interesting role for you and enjoy the following:
- Excellent and comprehensive benefits package in a great city centre location
- Flexible hybrid working model
- A busy, interesting, diverse workload from a variety of sources
Our client is a global fund manager specialising in the global alternative investments industry. They are service oriented and technology intensive providing comprehensive services and software that include operations outsourcing, custom development and technology for global investment managers.
Working as part of a broader team you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring trades are capture, confirmed and communicated to custodians via SWIFT
- Working with internal and external teams to investigate failed trades, stock breaks and discrepancies, ensuring that they are resolved in line with internal deadlines
- Identifying opportunities for process improvement or automation throughout the team
The Middle Office Senior Analyst, Settlements Role is For You if Have:
- Previous experience working in a similar settlements role with strong post trade knowledge
- Experience working with Equity and Fixed Income products would be beneficial
- Are a strong communicator with the ability to prioritise a heavy workload to meet strict deadlines
Why Should You Apply?
This is a great opportunity to join a global firm in a broad role where you will have the chance to develop a strong career.
Interested, what happens next?
- Send us on you CV highlighting your relevant experience
- Two rounds of interviews