Do you have experience working in a middle office role with excellent knowledge of securities or FX? This is a great opportunity to join a global fund manager on an initial 6 month FTC where you can grow a strong career!
What You’ll Love
We are working with a highly reputable, global asset manager who have and are continuing to grow their Dublin presence. Our client has an excellent reputation and while in the financial services space is truly dynamic. This job will really suit someone who wants to be involved in a great story and you can enjoy:
- Excellent salary and comprehensive benefits package
- An exciting role where you will see the positive impact of your work
- Highly regarded culture with a strong emphasis on work life balance
A Global Asset Management Firm who have and are continuing to invest in Dublin as a strategic location in its future growth. They are a company who drives a positive culture and encourage continuous improvement for both their employees and the business.
Working as part of the middle office team you will be responsible for working across various European, US and Latin American markets. Your day to day will include:
- Ensuring trades are captured in line with internal deadlines. Making sure all trades are pre-matched and that any unmatched trades are investigated
- Ensuring trades are settled correctly and in a timely fashion
- Working closely with external and internal teams to investigate and resolve failing trades as quickly as possible
The Middle Office, Senior Analyst Role is For You if You Have :
- Previous experience working in a similar middle office or operations role, ideally within fund management but the wider financial services will also be considered
- Excellent working knowledge of various securities, FX, derivatives or Fixed Income products
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to prioritise a heavy workload in order to meet strict deadlines
Why Should You Apply?
A great firm with an excellent culture, along with an interesting and diverse role – what more could you want?
Interested, what happens next?
- Send us on you CV highlighting your relevant experience
- A minimum of two rounds of interview