Middle Office, Senior Analyst
Are you working in a middle office role looking for a change? We have a great opportunity to join a global fund manager in their growing position services team
What You’ll Love
We are working with a highly reputable, global asset manager who have and are continuing to grow their Dublin presence. Our client has an excellent reputation and while in the financial services space is truly dynamic. This job will really suit someone who wants to be involved in a great story and you can enjoy:
- Strong salary and excellent benefits
- Excellent career trajectory
- Great company culture with a low politics environment
This is a global Asset Management Firm who have a strong and established presence in Dublin. The Dublin team is consistently growing, and the company continues to invest in the office as a strategic location in its future growth.
Working as part of the IBOR Operations and Position Services team you will be responsible for:
- Completing position and trade reporting
- Completing holding reconciliations to ensure that they are logged correctly on the
- Performing checks on model portfolios to ensure daily valuations are calculated and dealing with any related queries
- Working on system integrations and ad hoc testing for enhancements
- Dealing with position data queries relating to securities, derivatives, and cash holdings
The Middle Office, Senior Analyst Role is For You if You Have
- Experience working in a middle office function such as trade management, reconciliations or fund accounting ideally within funds although the wider financial services industry will also be considered
- Good understanding of financial instruments across equity, fixed income and derivative and asset classes
- Ability to prioritise a heavy workload whilst ensuring you are meeting tight deadlines
Why Should You Apply?
This is a great opportunity to join a growing fund manager in a dynamic and diverse role.
Interested, what happens next?
- Send us on you CV highlighting your relevant experience
- A minimum of two rounds of interviews conducted remotely due to Covid – 19