Middle Office Risk Analyst
Do you have excellent analytical skills and have worked within the fund management space? This is a great opportunity to make a move into a global fund manager in an interesting and diverse role where you will really get the chance to put your own stamp on the role.
What You’ll Love
We are working with a highly reputable, global asset manager who have and are continuing to grow their Dublin presence. Our client has an excellent reputation and while in the financial services space is truly dynamic. This job will really suit someone who wants to be involved in a great story and you can enjoy:
- Excellent and comprehensive benefits package in a great city centre location
- Highly regarded culture with a strong emphasis on work life balance
- Excellent career trajectory
A Global Fund Manager who have and are continuing to invest in Dublin as a strategic location in its future growth. They are a company who drives a positive culture and encourage continuous improvement for both their employees and the business.
Working as a Middle Office Risk Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Working with different teams globally to strengthen and enhance the use and development of internal applications
- Identifying areas for improvement and provide recommendations on how to refine the applications
- Conducting reviews of the documentation and improve technical documents as required
The Middle Office Risk Analyst Role is For You if You Have:
- Strong business analysis skills and have worked in middle/back office roles within the Fund Management space
- Comfortable in communicating with people across all levels of the organization including senior stakeholders
- Working knowledge on XML, VBA and Excel and previous experience in writing technical documentation
Why Should You Apply?
This is an interesting role where you will get a chance to work on a diverse range of projects as part of a global team.
Interested, what happens next?
- Send us on you CV highlighting your relevant experience
- Two rounds of interviews conducted remotely due to Covid-19