Experience working in derivatives? Looking for something new? This is a great opportunity to join a global asset manager on an initial 6 month FTC.
What You’ll Love
This is a global asset manager with a strong presence in Dublin. Along with a diverse role, you will enjoy:
- Excellent salary with a comprehensive benefits package
- A great company culture with a low politics environment
- Strong focus on a work life balance with a hybrid working policy
We are working with a leading asset manager who have a strong and established presence in Ireland, with plans to continue to grow. As an employer of choice, this asset manager has a large front office, technology, implementation and operations team based in Dublin, which offers great career progression within the business.
You will work as part of the derivatives and collateral team an be responsible for:
- Monitoring all post trade activities including trade capture, confirmation and position and cash reconciliations
- Working closely with outsourced fund administrators and third parties to investigate and resolve any discrepancies
- Acting as point of contact for all internal and external queries as well as being point of escalation for your team
The Middle Office, Assistant Manager Role is For You if You Have:
- Experience working in a similar derivative, collateral or middle office role within a fund manager or the wider financial services firm
- A strong academic background along with being proficient using Excel
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills who has the ability to work to strict deadlines
Why Should You Apply?
This is a great opportunity to join global firm in an interesting and diverse role!
Interested, what happens next?
- Send us on you CV highlighting your relevant experience
- A minimum of two rounds of interviews conducted remotely