We have a unique opportunity for an experience underwriter to join a leading reinsurance firm based in Dublin City Centre.
What You’ll Love
This company is known as an excellent employer offering interesting work, a professional environment and a superb culture with very low turnover. All this with a highly competitive package and comprehensive training and upskilling.
This is an established Dublin arm of a global reinsurance group based in Dublin City Centre. They offer a chance to working on complex, bespoke business across the medical area all within a supportive and progressive environment
Working as part of an experience team you will be involved in all aspects of underwriting from managing relationships to writing business. The cases you will be working on are bespoke and complex, so variety and interesting work is guaranteed!
At a high level your role will consist of:
- Assessing and writing medical business and processing claims
- Managing relationships with clients and negotiating structures and terms
- Providing advice on a global scale in relation to medical underwriting matters
The Underwriter Role is For You if You Have
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in an insurance underwriting role within the life, health or medical area
- A strong academic background with continuous professional improvement throughout their career
- A logical and analytical person with strong interpersonal skills
Why Should You Apply?
This is a great opportunity to join a growing business where you will have the chance to work on interesting, bespoke and challenging cases in a great environment
Interested, what happens next?
- Send us on you CV highlighting your relevant experience
- Two rounds of interviews