Legal Counsel, Fund Manager – 9 Month FTC
Working as legal counsel within the funds industry? Looking for a new opportunity? We have a rare chance to join a global fund manager in their expanding product legal team on an initial 9 Month FTC.
What You’ll Love
This is a well-resourced, highly desirable employer. They have excellent work life balance, a very positive culture and a well-regarded reputation within the Dublin market with a commitment to growing their presence here.
This is a global fund manager with a strong and established Dublin presence. It is currently expanding that presence and investing in the Dublin office as a strategic location in its future growth
Working as part of the product team you will get the opportunity to work across the full European fund range and investment products. You will be responsible for providing legal advice on product matters and developments. Your role will also consist of:
- Supporting the product development function on a European basis
- Ensuring processes are consistently adhered to through fund launches and corporate actions
- Drafting and negotiating agreements, dealing with legal queries, and working to enhance the internal procedures
The Legal Counsel Role is For You if:
- Previous experience in a similar role within the funds industry
- Strong knowledge of various fund structures and legislation (UCITs and AIFMD) across the UK and European investment management industry
- Excellent project management skills, with the ability to liaise with multiple internal teams in order to meet strict deadlines
Why Should You Apply?
This is a rare opportunity to join a global fund manager in a diverse and interesting role.
Interested, what happens next?
- Send us on you CV highlighting your relevant experience
- Two rounds of interviews conducted remotely due to covid-19