Super role to join a global fund manager as part of their Products & Distribution Legal team based in Dublin.
What You’ll Love
You will play a key, and broad, role in supporting the global distribution and product teams from a legal perspective.
A global leader in Fund Management.
Working as part of a local team but supporting a wider global legal function, you will be involved in:
- Drafting, amending and reviewing distribution agreements with counterparties
- Drafting documentation for product launches and other product events
- Analyse, interpret and disseminate relevant regulatory developments
- Support review and sign-off of marketing and promotional materials
- Provide general legal services to product, sales and distribution functions
The Legal Advisor – Fund Manager Role is For You if you have:
- A minimum of three years’ post qualification experience with experience in fund/asset management
- Strong drafting and negotiation skills
- An ability to communicate key contractual issues to commercial counterparties
Why Should You Apply?
This role offers a great opportunity to move into a global fund manager working on diverse and complex projects with impact.
Interested, what happens next?
- Send on your CV including your experience a related area
- There will be a minimum of two rounds of interview, first to be a detailed interview with Top Tier Recruitment