Learning Manager – Fund Manager
Do you want to be part of a massively growing, global firm based in the heart of Dublin city centre? Are you an experienced Learning Manager ready to handle all aspects of learning solutions?
What You’ll Love
We are working with a highly reputable, global asset manager who have and are continuing to grow their Dublin presence massively. Our client has an excellent reputation and while in the financial services space is truly dynamic. This job will really suit someone who wants to be involved in a great story and you can enjoy:
- Excellent city centre location
- Strong salary and excellent benefits
- Excellent career trajectory
This is a global firm with a strong and established Dublin presence. The Dublin presence is still being expanded and they continue to invest in the Dublin office as a strategic location in its future growth.
This role reports directly to the Head of Learning and Development within the Talent Management function. You will handle all aspects of learning solutions from initial discussion to delivery of the end to end learning solution. To be successful in the role you will need to be highly organised, flexible, and comfortable with change and dealing with multiple stakeholders in a complex environment.
- Analyse learning needs in line with business and Talent strategy
- Develop and deliver blended learning solutions that are globally scaleable
- Implement evaluation strategies to measure the effectiveness of learning
The Learning Manager Role Is For You If You Have
- Previous experience in a similar learning manager role ideally within funds or the wider financial services industry
- Experience with instructional design, learning systems, applications, and tools is an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to partner with and build relationships with various internal business units
Why Should You Apply?
This is an opportunity to join a dynamic team within a global organisation, based out of Dublin with the chance of making your mark and building a strong career.
Interested, what happens next?
- Send us on your CV highlighting your learning management experience
- Two rounds of interview conducted remotely due to covid – 19