Lead . Net Developer
Do you want to be part of an innovative global credit servicing firm who are strategically expanding their Dublin as part of their IT and Change programme? They have already doubled their headcount over the past 12 months. Our client has an opening for a Lead .Net Developer to join the firm at this exciting stage of their Dublin Development plan.
What You’ll Love
We are working with a really innovative and reputable, global asset manager who are at the initial stages of a large growth plan for their Dublin office. This role will really suit someone who is looking to springboard their career within asset management, and you can enjoy:
- Close to main commuter Dart, Luas and Bus terminus
- Strong salary and Excellent career trajectory
- Opportunity to be part of the company when they look to roll out the application as a SaaS product in the medium term
This is a credit servicing firm part of a larger global Asset Manager who have a strong and established presence and in Ireland have doubled their headcount over the past 12 months. As part of a strategic IT and Change plan, the Dublin team is at the initial stages of an exciting expansion plan of their Development team so this role is crucial in helping them get there.
You will report into Ireland and the UK initially and on a day-to-day basis, your role will involve:
- Developing and maintaining the existing software and .Net web applications with a MSSQL backend and working as part of an Agile SCRUM team.
- Supporting the test and UAT functions and following Agile software development best practice ensuring procedures are followed throughout the SDLC.
- Following the Change Control process for all developments and looking at the continuous improvement of the team
- Help grow out a development team in Ireland and people management
The Lead .Net Developer Role is For You if:
- You have a minimum of 7+ years IT experience and 3+ years of people management
- You have strong technical experience in .Net C#, ASP.Net Web Forms, ASP.Net MVC 4, ASP.Net Web API, ASP.NET Core 3, WCF, EF6, EF Core, Angular.js, SQL, HTML, etc
- You have experience working in an Agile environment
Why Should You Apply?
This is an opportunity to join a dynamic team within a global organisation at the beginning of a comprehensive IT and change plan. You will have the chance of making your mark and building a strong career while working with a strong calibre of technical professionals.
Interested, What happens next?
- Send us on you CV highlighting
- We expect 2-3 rounds of interview for this role that will move quickly