Do you have experience working in investment or operational risk and looking for something new? This is a great opportunity to go join a global fund manager on an initial 12 month FTC.
What You’ll Love
We are working with a highly reputable, global asset manager who have and are continuing to grow their Dublin presence. Our client has an excellent reputation and while in the financial services space is truly dynamic. This job will really suit someone who wants to be involved in a great story and you can enjoy:
- Excellent and comprehensive benefits package in a great city centre location
- Highly regarded culture with a strong emphasis on work life balance
- Excellent career trajectory
A Global fund manager who have and are continuing to invest in Dublin as a strategic location in its future growth. They are a company who drives a positive culture and encourage continuous improvement for both their employees and the business
Working as part of a global team you will be responsible for
- Providing oversight of all investment risk across multiple jurisdictions and a broad fund range, this will include working closely with external third parties
- Updating and implementing risk frameworks across Ireland and working closely with global colleagues to tailor these frameworks in other locations
- Involvement in new product launches and various projects, ensuring risk is understood and mitigated where possible
The Investment / Fund Risk Manager is For You if You Have:
- Previous experience working in a similar investment risk role within fund management. Alternatively experience within operational risk within the funds space will also be considered
- Good working knowledge of creating and implementing risk frameworks ideally across multiple jurisdictions
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work closely with senior management and stakeholders and various internal teams
Why Should You Apply?
This is a great opportunity to join global firm in an interesting and diverse role!
Interested, what happens next?
- Send us on you CV highlighting your relevant experience
- A minimum of two rounds of interviews conducted in person