Investment Associate, Wealth Management
Excellent opportunity to join a leading Wealth Manager in a broad, investment focused role.
What You’ll Love
Working closely with the CIO, you will be involved in bespoke portfolio construction, manager selection and analysis, portfolio reviews and other research supporting HNW and UHNW clients.
An established leader in Wealth Management.
Working within the investment function of the Wealth Management arm of an established, highly regarded, leader in this space, you will be involved in:
- Portfolio analysis and construction
- Performance analysis and reporting
- Manager selection and review
- Identifying new investment opportunities, classes and strategies
- Monitoring existing investments
The Investment Associate, Wealth Management Role is For You if you have:
- A minimum of three years’ experience in a similar role, performance analysis, portfolio construction, fund management, etc
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A desire to learn and grow in this industry including attaining further professional qualifications
Why Should You Apply?
This role offers a great opportunity to learn and grow in an environment where you will be given support and responsibility.
Interested, what happens next?
- Send on your CV including your experience a related area
- There will be a minimum of two rounds of interview, first to be a detailed interview with Top Tier Recruitment