Interim Financial Controller – Professional Services
Interim Financial Controller role with a mid size commercial Law Firm based in Dublin. Starting November ’21 to December ‘22/Jan ‘23.
What You’ll Love
Excellent working environment with a well organised, efficient finance function and a very positive culture.
This is a mid size commercial law firm based in Dublin City Centre.
Working closely with the Managing Partner and other senior stakeholders, you will be responsible for a finance team of three with responsibility for:
- Managing all AP, AR, GL, etc.
- Overseeing compliance and risk controls
- Budgeting, forecasting and board packs
- Managing payroll and partner payments
- Manging all statutory reporting and filing
The Interim Financial Controller Role is For You if you have:
- A professional accounting qualification with strong post-qualification experience including people management
- Ideally, experience in a legal, accountancy, or similar firm with a partnership structure
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills
Why Should You Apply?
This is a great role for someone looking to step up into a leadership role or one for someone who is already at FC or similar level looking for an interim opportunity.
Interested, what happens next?
- Send us on you CV highlighting your relevant experience working within the finance function of a partnership type structure
- A minimum of two rounds of interviews