Information Security Consultant (9 month FTC)
Are you an experienced Information Security Consultant interested in joining a global financial services firm who take a start-up like approach to their business? This role will give you the opportunity to work on a wide range of projects that are key to driving business improvement.
What You’ll Love
Our fund management client has a reputation for a positive and progressive IT environment as well as:
- A reputation for being an employer of choice in financial services here and abroad
- An open and receptive culture which sees change as a positive
- The opportunity to progress quickly as they are rapidly growing
A Global Asset Management Firm who have and are continuing to invest in Dublin as a strategic location in its future growth. They are a company who drives a positive culture and encourage continuous improvement for both their employees and the business.
You will work as part of a global IT team who are responsible for development and support of business applications across various functions.
On a daily basis your role will consist of:
- Guiding different departments on the correct compliance solution and help them understand the relevant security standard and or policy
- Managing security risk with different stakeholders
- Work with IT people to help them respond to security audit failures
The Information Security Consultant Role is For You if you have:
- A strong experience in a similar, security focused role
- A strong understanding of information risk concepts and principles as a means of relating business needs to security controls along with excellent understanding of security concepts and protocols
- Experience with International Standards Organization (ISO) 27001, the IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) and NIST along with working with legal, audit or compliance people
Why Should You Apply?
This role is a chance to work with an incredible company and make a true impact to this great organisation.
Interested, What happens next?
- Send us on you CV highlighting your relevant experience
- There will be a minimum of two rounds of interviews
Only candidates with a stamp 4 visa minimum will be considered