(ideally Munster based but can work remotely with occasional office visits)
Are you an ambitious, and Talented Incident Manager looking to join one of the most exciting firms in a rapidly growing industry in Ireland serving a global Financial client base? We are working exclusively with a leading, well-established FinTech firm
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has worked in a similar role for at least 3 years.
What You’ll Love
Our client, have cultivated an environment that is genuinely supportive, transparent and progressive. They live their values and this will become evident at interview stage. In return you will enjoy:
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Flexibility and an excellent working environment
This company is a leading Fintech (Payments) who currently operate in over 29 countries worldwide and employ over 2,500 people. They are looking to significantly grow their Irish presence.
Working with senior stakeholders you will be responsible for:
- Managing production operational incidents from start to finish and own them (will generally have long lifecycles)
- Incident management
- o Incident recognition, severity assessment, and declaration.
- o Distribution of Incident Notification including impact assessment.
- o Coordinate & oversee resources necessary via conference calls / emergency meetings to restore full service or implement workaround as quickly as possible.
- o Stakeholder communication in line with SLA’s and internal policy.
- o Participate in an On-Call Rota to manage out of hours incidents.
- Change Management
- o Ensure that changes are recorded and evaluated, and that authorized changes are prioritized, planned, tested, implemented, documented, and reviewed in a controlled manner.
- o Host Weekly Change Advisory Board (CAB) Meetings.
- o Integrate change management activities into an operational plan.
The Incident Manager role is For You if You Have:
- Related degree and similar experience (min of 3+ in an Incident Manager role)
- ITIL qualification or experience working in ITIL environment
- Knowledge of JIRA, Confluence, SharePoint, Microsoft Teams, MS Office suite, including MS-Visio and MS-PowerPoint, Ideally a knowledge of the payment industry
Why Should You Apply?
A great firm with an excellent culture, along with an interesting role – what more could you want?
Interested, what happens next?
- Send us on you CV highlighting your relevant experience
- A minimum of two rounds of interview