Do you have experience working as a HR Business Partner with an expertise in employee relations? This is a great opportunity to join a global fund manager on an initial FTC basis.
What You’ll Love
We are working with a highly reputable global fund manager, who are continuing to grow their Dublin presence. Out client has an excellent reputation within the industry and offers a truly dynamic environment. This will suit someone who wants to be involved in a great story and you will also enjoy:
- Excellent salary with a competitive benefits package
- Highly regarded culture with a strong emphasis on work life balance
- Excellent career trajectory
This is a global fund manager who have a strong and established global presence. The Dublin team is consistently growing, and the company continues to invest in the office as a strategic location in its future growth.
This role will work closely with the Head of HR, Senior HR Business Partners and Employee Relations Partners to provide support across the business with a particular focus on the CFO organisation. You will be responsible for:
- Supporting talent management and development across the business
- Acting as point of contact for any employee relations queries or issues
- Provide support to business functions to advise and guide on employee relations and wider HR practices
The HR Business Partner role is For You if You:
- Have previous experience working in a similar HR Business Partner role, ideally within the funds or financial services, however the wider professional services industry will also be considered
- Have proven experience building strong relationships across various business units at all levels, across multiple regions
- Are an expert in your area, with the ability to communicate effectively to inspire and encourage people within the business
Why Should You Apply?
A great firm with an excellent culture, along with an interesting and divers role – what more could you want?
Interested, what happens next?
- Send us on you CV highlighting your relevant experience
- A minimum of two rounds of interview