Maternity leave contract (12 months) with a global financial services firm based in Dublin.
What You’ll Love
This is an opportunity to support local business lines while supporting the roll out of global initiatives to a vibrant Dublin office and an excellent culture.
This global financial services firm has a strong Dublin presence and HR are a valued partner which supports the business across L&D, ER, Recruitment and Talent Management.
This is a broad business partnering role which will focus on a number of key areas with a global lens including:
- Recruitment – workforce planning in line with strategic objectives in addition to supplying up to date market information to business lines on trends and compensation
- Employee Relations – supporting various business lines on any current or upcoming ER issues while cultivating a proactive and positive ER environment
- Projects & Change – lead and support on a range of current and upcoming global and local initiatives to enhance the HR function
The HR Business Partner Role is For You if you have:
- Experience working in a HR Business Partnering role is essential, ideally with Financial Services in a global environment
- Superb communication and relationship management skills
Why Should You Apply?
This is a contract position however, you will have the opportunity to make a real impact within a dynamic HR environment.
Interested, what happens next?
- Send on your CV including your experience a related area
- There will be a minimum of two rounds of interview, first to be a detailed interview with Top Tier Recruitment