Do you have experience working in a HR admin or recruitment admin role? Looking for something new? This is a great opportunity to join a leading financial services firm in a diverse and interesting role where you will have the chance to build a strong career!
What You’ll Love
We are working with a highly reputable financial services firm who are continuing to grow their Wexford based office. Our client has an excellent reputation and while in the financial services space is truly dynamic. This job will really suit someone who wants to be involved in a great story and you can enjoy:
- Excellent Salary and comprehensive benefits package
- Highly regarded culture with a strong emphasis on work life balance
- Excellent career trajectory
This is an employer of choice within the financial services space. A global firm with a wide reach, ensuring great exposure and excellent long term career development opportunities. They drive a company who drives a strong culture with a focus on their employees.
You will work closely with the HR and Talent Acquisition functions to support their daily activities. Day to day your role will consist of:
- Coordinating and administration across both teams to include the scheduling of interviews, communication with candidates, internal hiring managers and external third parties
- Providing administrative support for internal processes such as early career programmes, apprenticeships, and internships
- Working closely with various HR teams to ensure smooth onboarding of new employees
- Manage HR mailboxes and coordinating with relevant internal teams to answer queries
- Providing ad hoc administration support across the wider HR team
The HR Admin Role is For You if You Have:
- Ideally previous experience in a HR administration or recruitment administration role, however other similar roles may also be considered
- A 3rd level degree in human resources or relevant qualification such as CIPD
- Excellent communication skills, with a strong attention to detail and exceptional organisational skills
Why Should You Apply?
This is a great opportunity to join global firm in an interesting and diverse role!
Interested, what happens next?
- Send us on you CV highlighting your relevant experience
- A minimum of two rounds of interviews