Head of Operations - Payments FinTech
Be part of the growth of the European arm of a fast growing Payments FinTech in a role which requires a blend of hands on work and developing and implementing processes.
What You’ll Love
You will be part of a growing business and a recognised rising start of the FinTech payments world. This role offers a great mix of dynamism and challenge as well as strong foundations and structure.
A very well backed, fast growing and technologically advanced FinTech payments firm.
Working directly with the GM of the European Operation and managing a small team, you will be responsible for:
- Building on and refining the operations model for the European operation
- Developing effective relationships across the group and managing outsourced relationships
- Monitor and manage internal performance metrics
- Develop and implement processes around client onboarding
- Support the overall development of the European business
The Head of Operations – Payments FinTech Role is For You if you:
- Have a minimum of 10 years’ experience, ideally within Payments or a related financial services sector
- Are familiar with managing outsourcing arrangements from a governance perspective
- Want to work in a growing and dynamic FinTech with an excellent culture
Why Should You Apply?
This role is an opportunity to join a growing business with all of the benefits of an early stage business yet the scale and security of a more established firm. A salary of c.€100K plus benefits and bonus is on offer.
Interested, what happens next?
- Send us on you CV highlighting your relevant experience in managing operations within payments or a related area
- A minimum of two rounds of interviews which will be completed remotely