Head of Compliance – Licenced Payments FinTech
We are looking for a hands on yet strategic compliance professional who is excited to join a dynamic organisation who are already licenced in Ireland.
What You’ll Love
With licencing out of the way, you can get to work building on and refining the compliance and risk policies and procedures already in place.
Our client are a multi award winning Payments FinTech who are focused on growing their European business.
You will be responsible for taking full ownership of the compliance programme which will involve:
- Assessing and managing risk proactively
- Managing relationships with regulatory bodies
- Oversight of outsourced risk and compliance work
The Head of Compliance Role is For You if you:
- Have a minimum of 8 years’ experience in a senior risk and compliance role within payments or a related field
- Want to work in a well run, established yet still dynamic FinTech
- Are ambitious, self-starting yet a great team player
Why Should You Apply?
This is a chance to step into a senior role in a fast growing, well funded and ambitious firm. A strong package including base salary of c. €110-120K is on offer.
Interested, what happens next?
- Send us on you CV highlighting your relevant experience in Compliance within the payments space
- A minimum of two rounds of interviews which will be completed remotely