Are you a graduate looking for your first step in you career?! This is a great opportunity to join global fund manager with endless opportunities to grow a strong career!
What You’ll Love
We are working with a highly reputable, global asset manager who have and are continuing to grow their Dublin presence. Our client has an excellent reputation and while in the financial services space is truly dynamic. This job will really suit someone who wants to be involved in a great story and you can enjoy:
- Excellent and comprehensive benefits package in a great city centre location
- Highly regarded culture with a strong emphasis on work life balance
- Excellent career trajectory
A Global fund manager who have and are continuing to invest in Dublin as a strategic location in its future growth. They are a company who drives a positive culture and encourage continuous improvement for both their employees and the business
You will work as part of a global function in a broad and diverse role. On a day to day basis it will include:
- Completing cash and settlement liquidity management, monthly cash analysis and monitoring cashflow
- Working on investment dealings across various money markets and foreign exchange instruments
- Assisting with new fund launches from initial seed money through the whole life cycle
- Working on new system testing and enhancements
- Identifying opportunities for process improvement or automation
The Graduate Treasury Analyst Role is For You if You:
- Have a strong educational background with a 1st or 2:1 in Maths, Economics, Accounting, Finance or a related subject from a top university
- Have excellent communication skills, with the ability to work to multiple deadlines
- Are a self-starter with a drive to learn!
Why Should You Apply?
This is an exciting chance to join a global firm in an interesting role where you will have a broad exposure across the business
Interested, what happens next?
- Send us on you CV highlighting your relevant experience
- There will be a minimum of two rounds of interview for this role