Funds Product Analyst – FinTech
Working in funds and looking for something a little bit different? Our client are looking for inquisitive, driven individuals to join their global FinTech firm!
What You’ll Love
As part of the product team, you will be responsible for taking user requirements from clients and managing those requirements through to implementation.
Our client are a global FinTech who have developed market leading Software for the funds industry.
You will play a key part in the development of the software through:
- Developing new features and supporting their implementation
- Working with development teams to help develop user stories and scope changes
- Defining functional requirements for new functionality
- Analysis of operational issues to find fixes and improvements
- Work to test new improvements before release
The Funds Product Analyst Role is For You if You:
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a middle office operational or fund accounting role within the fund management or fund administration industry
- Have a experience working on projects based around process improvement, automation or streamlining processes
- Are Analytically minded, inquisitive and a problem solver!
Why Should You Apply?
This is a great opportunity to take a step away from an operational role and make a move into the FinTech world. Along with a fast paced, diverse and technology driven role you will receive an excellent salary, great benefits – what more could you want!
Interested, what happens next?
- Send us on you CV highlighting your relevant experience
- Two rounds of interviews conducted remotely due to Covid - 19