Working as part of an established Treasury function, this role will sit at the heart of all funding activities.
What you'll love:
- Working for an established aviation leasing firm as a Funding Manager in Dublin
- Being part of a dynamic and innovative team that is shaping the future of the industry
- Contributing to the growth of the company by securing funding for aircraft leasing transactions
- Competitive salary and benefits package
Our client is an aviation leasing firm based in Dublin, with a global presence and a proven track record of success. They specialize in leasing commercial aircraft to airlines around the world and are committed to providing the best possible service to their clients. They are now looking for a Funding Manager to join their team and help secure funding for their growing portfolio of aircraft.
As a Funding Manager, you will be responsible for sourcing and securing funding for aircraft leasing transactions. You will work closely with the company's finance and legal teams to structure and execute funding transactions, and you will be responsible for maintaining relationships with lenders and investors. You will also be responsible for managing the company's debt portfolio and ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements.
This role is for you if you have:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field
- 5+ years of experience in funding or debt management, preferably in aviation or transportation finance
- Strong analytical and financial modeling skills
- Experience with complex financing structures and legal documentation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of global financial markets and regulatory requirements
Why should you apply:
This is a unique opportunity to join a leading aviation leasing firm and contribute to their success. You will work with a highly motivated team and have the opportunity to grow your career with the company. In addition, you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package, including health insurance, pension, and bonus.
What happens next:
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your CV outlining your experience in funding or debt management