Have you recently qualified as an accountant and looking for something new? Are you working in a fund accounting role and looking for something a little different? This is a great opportunity to join a global financial services firm where you can grow and develop your career
What You’ll Love
If you are an innovative and dynamic individual who thrive in a collegial and pioneering environment, then this might be an interesting role for you. Along with a great role you will enjoy the following:
- Excellent and comprehensive benefits package in a great city centre location
- Highly regarded culture with a strong emphasis on work life balance
- Excellent career trajectory
Our client is an independent financial services firm specialising in the global alternative investments industry. They are service oriented and technology intensive providing comprehensive services and software that include operations outsourcing, custom development and technology for global investment managers.
Working as part of a wider team you will be responsible for:
- Calculating management and performance fees, as well as completing returns on funds
- Analysing and uploading trading, pricing and corporate action information and investigating if there are discrepancies
- Preparing various client reports and acting as point of contact for any client accounting queries
The Fund Analyst is For You if You Have:
- Experience working in an accounting or fund accountant role within the funds industry
- Excellent working knowledge of calculating management fees, performance fees and return on funds
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to work seamlessly with internal and external teams
Why Should You Apply?
This is a unique opportunity to join a leading financial services firm where you have the ability to grow and develop a strong career.
Interested, what happens next?
- Send us on you CV highlighting your relevant experience
- Two rounds of interviews, ideally both conducted in person